Tuesday, January 7, 2014

88' "Baggster" Build

So a guy stopped me one day last summer on my XS650 and was diggin' my jockey shifter on it and said he wanted one for his sporty. Well, a few months later just after we moved into out new shop he hit me up, brought his bike in and we were gonna do a foot clutch & jockey shifter, sissy bar and maybe some bars. Next thing I know we're doing a new fender, hard bags, new exhaust, custom bars, cutting out a bunch of his wiring and bulk on his handlebars, adding a push button start and adding a 12v outlet and a kill switch for his tail/ brake light. This build took a while and a first for LCC but in the end came out pretty bitchin in my opinion. This bike sounds so vicious and looks pretty baddass goin' down the road. 


One-off jockey shifter & foot clutch, LCC powder coating.


We used a softail fender, narrowed it about an inch and made the filler pieces and welded them to fender, custom mount for tail light and custom mounts for bags.

Kill switch & 12v outlet on fillers, new seat.

Mocking up the new exhaust...


Finished bike- polished fork legs & chrome, polished front fender & tank, wrapped exhaust, custom bars powder coated, bags & fender gloss black. 



Close up of paint and finish work...that's how we do it @ LCC!


Rollin' with my customer on his first ride on his new bike. My bike looking dirty w/ drag bars while i make some new ones for her.

Happy customer on NYE 2013-14.

No comments:

Post a Comment